Monday, January 21, 2013

Songs that I am Listening to Way too Much Lately

22- Taylor Swift (in my defense, I just turned 22, so I'm allowed to be obsessed with it until I'm 23, right? It's always nice to have some reason to be excited about 22!)

Thrift Shop- Macklemore (After all, it is ****ing awesome). I have to hide my over-excitement every time in comes on the radio in the car. And I immediately decide to listen to it at least 2 or 3 times in a row every time it pops up on my Spotify playlist while I'm listening.

Call Me Maybe- Carly Rae Jepsen: The song we all hate to love that has been stuck in everyone's head since it came out on the radio months ago

Best for Last- Adele: I don't know why I love it so much, but I do.  I catch myself singing it all the time and then, I have to listen to it over and over again until I'm forced to stop listening to music to go eat dinner or something or another.

Kiss You- One Direction: A guilty pleasure song of mine. Most of us over the age of 17 probably don't like to admit it, but One Direction has some fun and catchy tunes.

Erase Me- Kid Cudi: My first Kid Cudi song, I heard for the first time over the summer and I've loved it ever since.

The Motto- Drake. It's extremely inappropriate, but it's so fun!

Die Young- Ke$ha. Really any Ke$ha song for me is a guilty pleasure.  She releases some catchy tunes though.





No comments: